Welcome to the Nanomaterials Community at WikiPathways
In the interest of nano systems biology research and to facilitate community-based annotation of biological pathways (metabolic/biochemical, signaling, genetic and gene-interactions) related to nanosafety, we present to you a freely-available platform which allows you to add, edit and download known and novel published pathways relevant to this research. For new users interested in adding new and editing existing pathways we recommend following the HELP and USER guide.
- 2021-04-12 - Daphnia is a model system used to explore effects of nanomaterials. A daphnia community page was started.
- 2017-03-24 - The eNanoMapper deliverable D4.4 describing the portal is now archived at Zenodo.
- 2016-08-31 - A new pathway was added: “Nanomaterial induced inflammasome activation (Homo sapiens)” (WP3890)
- 2016-04-04 - A new pathway was added: “Lung fibrosis (Homo sapiens)” (WP3624)
- 2015-07-17 - A new pathway was added: “Overview of nanoparticle effects” (WP3287)
- 2014-04-04 - A new pathway was added: “Nanoparticle-mediated activation of receptor signaling” (WP2643)
- 2014-02-19 - This portal is a currently in alpha mode, meaning that it is a draft of what it will look like, and now exists to recruit two or three editors.
Community PathwaysTable Filters
This community helps to curate 6 pathways:
- Lung fibrosis - WP3624 (Homo sapiens)
- Nanomaterial-induced inflammasome activation - WP3890 (Homo sapiens)
- Nanoparticle triggered autophagic cell death - WP2509 (Homo sapiens)
- Nanoparticle triggered regulated necrosis - WP2513 (Homo sapiens)
- Nanoparticle-mediated activation of receptor signaling - WP2643 (Homo sapiens)
- Overview of nanoparticle effects - WP3287 (Homo sapiens)
Authors of Community Pathways
Friederike Ehrhart , Penny Nymark , Linda Rieswijk , Kristina Hanspers , Jonathan Mélius , Egon Willighagen , Martina Summer-Kutmon , Fernando Torres Andn , Alex Pico , Eric Weitz , JPM van Rijn , Andra Waagmeester , Bart Smeets , Tim Verbruggen , Laurent Winckers , and Elisa Cirillo .